here are some notes on our precious em:
- one of my fav things is when she gets her bottle before bed, she'll always find one of my fingers and grasp onto it while she eats. it's so sweet.
- speaking of eating, nursing has been a bit of a challenge lately. she will eat a bit and pull away to just stare at me or smile. our second little social butterly; she always has to know what's going on. even if it's just me and her. but especially if big sis is jumping around the living room.
- smiles upon smiles, this little one. she is seriously the happiest baby i've ever seen (i know, of course i'd think that, right? i'm her mom). but still. it's true. every time i go in her room to get her up in the morning, or when she wakes up from a nap, the minute she hears the door open i can see her little eyes searching the room. and the minute she sees me, here comes the smiles.
- she started "standing" about a month ago and has rolled over a couple of times.
- teething has begun. she has her fingers, a blanket or even her entire fist in her mouth at pretty much all times.
- she started laughing a couple weeks ago and it's the cutest sound i think i've ever heard.
my heart has been stolen again by my littlest love. some of my favorite moments of each day are just squeezing her, holding her in my lap, making her laugh and tickling her nose against mine. she is such a gift and i thank god for her every day.